Followers

Friday 24 September 2010

V for Vintage

Good morning everyone, and thank you to all those who took part last week, we had so many entries and we enjoyed seeing them all!

Our challenge for you this week is V for Vintage - we would like to see a Vintage style to your work and don't forget it can be anything not just cards.


Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.


Here is what our Design Team has come up with for you, please take a look at their blogs for more info, links on right sidebar.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working for some reason, then please leave a comment in the usual way and we will find you.

Lesley
fifi


Joni

Inken


Bev

Carolina


18 comments:

  1. ohh I love any challenge which includes "vintage"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking part in your challenge!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT work from the DT and a wonderful challenge, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fun challenge and special thanks to the DT for the fabulous ideas and inspiration! :)

    Good LUCK to ALL!!

    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous theme this week, and gorgeous DT cards.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, can you please ignore link 19.....my mistake....thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not do vintage much but like doing your challenges when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super DT creations, very inspiring. Thanks for letting me play along xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vintage challenges are among my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT cards. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first entry here. Thanks for the inspiring creations from the DT`s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice challenge, DT cards are lovley. Thank you Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Vintage! The DT made some beautiful cards! Thanks for the opportunity. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous DT work. First time here so fingers crossed! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Vintage.......thankyou for the fun challenge, I love all the DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oops the mouse slipped I entered W in V please remove it someone

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've entered my little card as i'm not officially on the DT till next week lol hope you like it xx

    ReplyDelete